Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Slow Songs Of The 80's



It 's true I was a bit' too much time on the run, not for the same reasons such as Bernardo Provenzano, but close enough. The Colombian drug traffickers do not joke, especially when you are presented with a drill to forarti knees .... It 's a bad story, but perhaps you will tell Giono.
Apart jokes the conclusion of the thesis has been a small cathedral of Milan and more work in FinPiemonte took away a bit 'of creative verve and ironic (as if there would write a blog ...).
I am now on holiday for a couple of days later that commuter train will take me back in the town of Mole. Not that it is happy in life but it gets worse ... much worse. So I only have to be considered lucky.
I just finished writing a chapter at the PhD research project I will present at Sciences Po Bordeaux (as if I had enough of France) in mid-September. The title? Zionism and Messianism: redefinition of secular ideology. But I always say 'sti Israelis? What I can tell she entered Eretz Yisrael in the blood. We hope to continue this project, because it would spend another year in that beautiful country. Fingers crossed

0 comments:

Post a Comment