Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Journey Great Sms

[TV] The island of Subrettina

NappoBlob back to give you a preview of a very pleasant news, I would say national. The news is this: the legendary Subrettina, Lisa Fusco participate in the reality show The Island of the Famous aired in late September on Rai Due. It 'was very nice and beautiful Lisa to give me confirmation of rumors that a few days ago turned on the web. Lisa is a fantastic opportunity to show off and be appreciated by a wider public than that of dyeing. While not love this kind of television I am sure that Lisa will definitely be the surprise of the show thanks to his gifts of sympathy and cordiality. Among other things, is also a beautiful girl and many of his fans, myself among them I confess, can not wait to see her in costume on the beaches of Honduras :-) So a big good luck to our Subrettina and thanks for the cool cool pictures that I sent and that, urbi et orbi, public below :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment