Saturday, November 15, 2008

Difference Between Dandruff And Lice

Story - Part VII - Concert in Rome, November 15, 2008 Palalottomatica

Felice. I AM HAPPY.
Why I made a small dream. Why was there near the stage, because I saw all the guys as I've ever seen up to now, that very closely. Because by doing so I "heard" the concert. Emotions continue.

As always, I miss the sounds of touring theater, musicals ever forget ... and only by a few pieces I've more or less found. Only for you, Clouds and lenzu ola, the rain falls ... and drum roll ... I know perfectly well that I can not wait for a tour which is called as the title of an album, the entire repertoire of the band, the songs of the 000577 special track, as I call it ... but ... Xigia Negramaro also for the L to my room, as always, Astolfo, Sorry if I do not cry ... are Forever, My every moment, without Ex- ... It's been more than three years since my first concert at Palalottomatica that wonderful night and these pieces are missing ... Today, however, I have felt their absence ... and I strongly regret ... why not just Negramaro "La Finestra " and I am sorry to think that for those who know them just may, however, mean only a handful of songs ...

However, what matters is what I think I. .. and the immensity of emotions that trigger each time is life. Being so close to them in a classical context as a sports arena was unique. I am happy because it was strong, was immense. Have put me in charge of which I missed quite a while '. Thanks guys!


Congratulations to LU this FORUM! Apart from some elbow, I saw the whole show without being pressed and, in cases like these, not cheap! Greetings to all those I recognized you! (Fasti, Julia and many other girls I saw at San Siro!)














0 comments:

Post a Comment