Sunday, March 29, 2009

Windows Ce Usb Flash Driver

QuaquaraquĆ 


"It's raining and in the meantime ... I think
has this' Water ... a sense
about a noise before silence and then ... "

For an inexplicable reason I continue to surround myself with people empty, trivial, petty, false, false. I am perhaps too? Legitimized thought for you my dear reader. But you do not know me read but do not know.
The Xigia you know is what is true and transparent. It does not change overnight. It 's a safe haven, where surprises are the future and this is exactly what you see.
I do not know if it's just a feeling, if my assessment is to be completely wrong. The fact is that for the umpteenth time I feel different, I feel misunderstood. I can speak a language that is not mine. It 'a my-way street. And I've said a thousand times, but there was nothing to do. Why do you insist it is served? Do not change people. We learn to be ourselves, sincere and simple, so "Not in perfect balance."

All good people are. Tranquilli. And 'The undersigned is not the right place. Snob. Matta. Call me whatever you want, yes sir. You can say what you want, now I'm used to seeing her open mouth and breath.
Once again I gave, I promised, I thought. Once again I opened my eyes too late. These are the words you want to hear and finally now you can live with. Once again I was wrong. I did not understand. But how good you are.
long wheelbase and very relaxed. They are my steps that go away. And this time it will be difficult, impossible to reach. Do not ask me to be like you, because I never will be. I've got tried, but it's not my life. Not what I want. I do not like what I saw.
Living is the freedom to choose. And I choose me.

"It 's got the time to make room for those who say that time and space I have ever given."

0 comments:

Post a Comment