Friday, August 29, 2008

Bulma X Vegeta Moments

Running Diary of the end of August

this page I want to write turned white again ... everything and more.

I was thinking about this the other night, two weeks ago, a year ago. But who said that the experience teach? Unfortunately I do not think I learned a lot from mine, indeed. 's why I wanted to live disconnected from what it was and that I did not like.
In silence all this time. Aside. Aside, for my own business. Why I did not want to be there, to participate.

I stood there silent, silent to observe, to look, to steal with his eyes. I listened and I could see everything and everyone. In the end, without wanting to, I made contact with me who is next, with the world I've tried to exclude from my ..
Today ... it's been a while ... very nearly mi va di uscire... forse forse mi va di essere qui...

Forse fa male, eppure mi va di stare collegata...
di stendermi sopra il burrone
la vertigine non รจ paura di cadere
ma voglia di volare ...

E sono anche le parole di Dario e di Jessica a scuotermi... parole che nessuno mi ha mai detto... o forse sono io che non le ho mai volute ascoltare... o forse non era il momento giusto per capirle... non era il mio tempo...

Ora... ho quasi voglia to peek outside to see what's new ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment