Friday, December 22, 2006

Salutatorian Address Elementary Level

A lavuri barbun!


I apologize for the long-dormant literary and photographic work of the House, but leaves me little room for my leisure .... But oh well
have already arrived in Jerusalem to prepare for Christmas Eve at the Basilica of the Nativity in Bethlehem. And fortunately the Lord continues to watch over my head: 18,000 pilgrims are expected, but I will do part of the 700 lucky ones who will enter the Basilicata. Fortunate Fortunato ...
To reward my benefactors, I went to pick citrus fruit to the monastery of Trappist Latrun. Morning breaks back but it was worth it: for the ticket and for the feast of fruits which I did.
Oh I forgot to go before we stopped again at the Benedictine Monastery in Abu Gosh. Where the Crusader church, not photographed last time, cried revenge!
I hope you like it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment